Terms & Conditions
Last updated on Nov 28th 2022
The term ‘KPDM Courses’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered/operational office is C1-501, Kingsbury Apartment TDI City, Kundli Sonipat HARYANA 131023. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KPDM Courses’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
No refunds will be provided in any case.
If any suspicious activity or violation of any terms is detected, then, in that case, The Admin has the right to delete and deactivate your account even when you are enrolled in any of the courses.
Affiliates Terms and Conditions
After your registration, we will review your account and will decide to approve it or not, You will receive a email notification for the same that its approved or rejected, and if it’s approved you can start sharing your affiliate link with others.
Cookie window duration is 5 days, that means no. of days your referral is valid
Commission rate is provided in your account which will be visible to you after successful login in your affiliates dashboard, and commission rate can vary for different affiliates, its not same for all.
Admin has the right to change commission rates anytime without providing any prior notice.
Commissions are calculated on Discounted selling price, not on product MRP.
Any tax charged on product will be excluded while calculating commission, for example if commission rate is 20%, and MRP of product is 100, tax rate=18% , so total the customer will pay is 100+18= 118, but commission will be calculated as 20% of 100.
Although we have no refund policy for students, but if in any exceptional case we have to refund the amount then in that case affiliate commission will also be rejected.
The grace period is 10 days. The grace period (set in number of days) is used when generating payouts for affiliates. It helps filter out commissions that could still be rejected due to a refund of the underlying purchase.
The minimum withdrawal amount is ₹ 4999. The payment will be generated only if its commissions sum is greater than this value.
You will not be provided any commission for your own purchases from our website
If any sale is refereed by 1 or more affiliates, then in that case credit of that sale and commission will be given to the Last Affiliate.
If any suspicious activity or violation of any terms is detected, then, in that case, The Admin has the right to delete and deactivate your account even when you are enrolled in any of the courses and all your unpaid commissions will also be rejected at the same time.
Right now, we don’t have any automatic commission withdrawal method. So, after generating a minimum withdrawal amount of commission , if you want to withdraw the amount then you have to mail your bank details (Bank account no. and IFSC code) from the same email address that is associated with your affiliate account to us on email@example.com